Welcome to our Online Support Community
Are you looking for a supportive space where you can connect with others facing the challenges of FND? You’ve found it. Our online support groups offer compassionate environment for sharing, learning and growing together. We offer different support groups via our Zoom platform and are open to anyone over the ages of 18 years old. Remember, you do not need to have your camera on, if this makes you more comfortable
Why Choose our Support Groups?
- Confidentiality: Your privacy if our priority. Feel secure in sharing your experiences without judgement.
- Empathy and Understanding: Connect with a community that genuinely understands your struggles and offers empathy and support
- Flexibility: Join our online support groups at your pace from the comfort of our own home.
What we offer
- Regular meetings: A schedule of interactive Zoom meetings where you can engage with fellow members
- Discussion Forum: Connect in real-time via Zoom, to share thoughts, ask questions and offer support.
How to join
- Sign Up: Register on any of the online groups below by clicking the Register Here link. Add your first name, last name and email address, then click register
- Join the Conversation: You will receive a Zoom email and click the link provided by Zoom at the scheduled time, don’t forget to add the Passcode to join the discussion
- Connect & Share: Engage with fellow participants. Remember, you do not need to have your video on, and you can use the Chat function in Zoom, to write your questions.
Ready to Join?
Click on any of the links below to register. Let’s navigate the challenges of FND together in the virtual world of support.
GROUND RULES FOR CLASSES AND PEER GROUPS
- CONFIDENTIALITY – any personal information we share remains confidential.
INVOLVEMENT – everyone is welcome to have their say.
RESPECT – listen to each other and try not to interrupt.
PATIENCE – wait for your turn to speak and no side conversations.
HARMONY – work to a consensus when decisions are to be made.
DISAGREEMENT – don’t judge others if they have a different view.
RESPECT – always treat each other with respect and kindness.
POSITIVITY – always try to work towards the positive.
SUPPORT – share, learn and build each other up.
HONESTY – always be honest and have fun