- We listened to more than 35 people with neurological conditions about what they think ‘good’ care looks and feels like.
- People consistently said that skilling up ‘non-specialist’ health and care professionals, like GPs and paramedics, would make a huge difference to them
- They also told us that access to a first point of contact for their care like a specialist nurse, GP or allied healthcare professional, would help them to navigate the system.
- Many people felt that remote consultations could be helpful, but did worry that some signs and symptoms wouldn’t be picked up on the phone or via videoconference.
- This work is helpful to shape clinical consensus on what good looks like. You can read more here: https://www.nnag.org.uk/optimum-clinical-pathways
© [2012-2020] FND Hope